Wall Street: Capitol of Greed or Builder of Capital?
Airing at 12:00 PM on KERA this Sunday, May 6th
The virtual loss in 2008 of the large investment bankers on Wall Street was shocking. The forced sale of Bear Stearns, the bankruptcy of Lehman, the controversial sale of Merrill Lynch and the changes at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have rocked the world.
This program addresses several areas that led to our system almost going down:
– Where were mistakes made and by whom? What changes are needed and by whom?
– What is the current mood of investors and how do they feel about corporate performance?
– What about Madoff, Stanford and other frauds?
- Max D. Hopper: Founder, Max D. Hopper Associates
- Robert J. Potter: President, R.J. Potter Company
- Shad Rowe: President, Investors for Director, Accountability Foundation
Executive Producer/ Producer