Join us this Sunday, October 17th, at our new time slot on KERA, Channel 13, 12:30 PM with the third of a six-part series – 20 Years of McCuistion: Motivation and Leadership.
This retrospective look at our last 20 years of programming focuses on motivation: often defined as that which gives purpose; action toward a desired goal. We’ll hear the stories of several of the top motivational speakers in the country, including:
- The late, Rosita Perez, CPAE
- Ed Foreman, CPAE, Founder of the Successful Life Program
- Vinnie Roazzi, successful businessman and the author of The Spirituality of Success
- Margo Chisholm, mountaineer and author of To The Summit
And the leadership section features corporate governance and leadership experts:
- Sharon Allen, Chairman of Deloitte and Touche, LLP
- Bill George, professor of management practice at Harvard Business School and former Medtronic CEO
- Todd Bluedorn, CEO of Lennox International
For further details on the series, please contact Niki Nicastro McCuistion at (214) 750-5158 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us this Sunday as we talk about things that matter with people who care…