In addition to the intrinsic benefits that come from serving in a nonprofit organization, favorable tax treatment is among the most significant advantages for nonprofit organizations. However, tax forms like the 990 can be tricky to navigate through.
In Part Two of a two-part series on nonprofit organizations, Dennis McCuistion is joined by a panel of experts with experience in the nonprofit sector.
Join us Sunday, July 25, 2010 on KERA, Channel 13 for part two of a two-part series on non-profit organizations, entitled: Nonprofit Organizations Under IRS & Legal Scrutiny.
Joining host, Dennis McCuistion, are:
- Lois G. Lerner, Director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the IRS
- Cynthia B. Nunn, President, Center for Nonprofit Management
- Jan Soifer, Attorney: Lawrence & Soifer LLP
- Teresa A. Wright, Executive Director, Funding Information Center
- Ronnie C. McClure, PhD, CPA, Wealth Management Consultant
Thank you for joining us as we talk about things that matter… with people who care.
All McCuistion TV episodes can be found in the program directory, where you can both watch the videos and interact with the McCuistion team and other viewers. You can also follow McCuistion TV on Twitter.